Sunday, July 17, 2011

ATC Swap Sign-up, Last Day!

    This will be the last day to sign-up for the ATC Swap. After today, I'll contact everyone via e-mail letting you know the final count, ask for a definite committment to the project, and send my snail mail address so your delicious artwork can start arriving at any time. Deadline will be August 26th, adjust your mailing time to reach me by that date, please. If not, don't fret, it just means I'll mail them back to you in September, after holiday vacation. But please try. A special goodie for those that do!

    I'll update, in a blog as ATC's arrive. If you have any questions and/or problems, e-mail me.  Communication is KEY to any swap, keep it open ladies, and we'll all have a wonderful experience and some GREAT artwork to admire!
    I hope you're excited as I am, and thanks again for joining in on the fun!

No comments: